Description of Users and Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
In the course of operating the Platform, Drobu will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
1. Personal Information
When you sign up to become a User, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number. We do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Website unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or sending us an e-mail or signing up for a newsletter. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
2. Billing Information
When Users register with us, they will be required to provide certain information in addition to the Personal Information noted above. Such information may include a credit card number, expiration date, billing address, activation codes, and similar information. Such information is collectively called the “Billing Information.” Although payment for Orders is processed by our third-party vendors pursuant to the terms and conditions of their privacy policies, we will also have access to the last four (4) digits of a User’s credit card, which we will use for customer service purposes. Any other Billing Information provided by Users is collected, stored, and processed directly through these third-party vendors, and we do not obtain access to it.
3. Order Information
When you place an Order, you must provide us with certain information about the leads you are seeking to purchase, such as the Lead Provider and the vertical, and we may automatically collect other information relating to each such transaction. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
4. User Data
5. Other Information
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as household income range, gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
b. From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Platform, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Platform Visitors and Users visit, etc.;
- Information about a mobile device, including universally unique ID (“UUID”), platform type and version (e.g., iOS or Android), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G); and
- Activity and usage information occurring via the Platform, including tagging data, favorites, survey responses, preferences, session lengths; and similar data.
c. From Cookies. Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Platform. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Platform may not function properly.
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Services, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information and certain Other Information by following the instructions found on the applicable Platform. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Drobu marketing email. Users cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Order Information, the Other Information, and the User Data (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our Services to and process Orders for Users; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Platform and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- Drobu will access, use, and share the Information as required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you or subsequent requests for Services and/or support by you.
- In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- We may from time to time share Personal Information and/or Other Information with other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, Order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, Users, and our products and services, we may analyze the Order Information and Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Platform and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Drobu or others.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with Drobu may choose to opt out of our sharing your Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to or write to us at:Drobu Media
How to Contact Us